Terminal Plug-in Updates

10.5.2 was just released, apparently bringing with it some changes to Terminal (anyone know what they are?). This caused Terminal’s version number to change, and thus my plug-ins to fail, so I’ve updated the downloads to account for it. Note: if you already edited the plug-ins by hand to work in 10.5.2 you do not need to download them again, as that is the only change that has been made.

Downloads:

BlurminalOriginal Post

Terminal Tab SwitchingOriginal Post

TerminalColoursOriginal Post

12 Responses to “Terminal Plug-in Updates”

1. on 13 Feb 2008 at 9:25 amI love Terminal

Thanks a lot…very very….

2. on 13 Feb 2008 at 11:05 amdaniëlpunt

Hm, the Blurminal still doesn’t work here with 10.5.2

I have copied the Bluminal.bundle in to ~/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins and restarted Terminal.app. The background is just not blurry. I also don’t get an error like I did before.

3. on 13 Feb 2008 at 8:03 pmJames Deville

I was wondering why you don’t just do what Visor does? In Visor, the Target Applications section is as follows:

TargetApplications

BundleIdentifier
                    com.apple.Terminal
                    BundleVersionsRE

ExecPattern
                    /Terminal.app/Contents/MacOS/Terminal

Thus, no worry about the version number

4. on 13 Feb 2008 at 8:07 pmJames Deville

Sorry, that didn’t come out right…

`<dict>
                </array>
                <key>ExecPattern</key>
                <string>*/Terminal.app/Contents/MacOS/Terminal</string>
            </dict>
        </array>
    </dict>`

If this doesn’t work, what I’m trying to say is BundleVersionsRE has an array with string .* and ExecPattern is */Terminal.app/Contents/MacOS/Terminal

5. on 14 Feb 2008 at 4:03 pmAlexRoss

Thanks ciarán!

6. on 14 Feb 2008 at 10:48 pmJon

While this new version does indeed work for me, I still get the annoying “untested” dialog box every time I start terminal. Does anyone know how to get rid of that?

7. on 21 Feb 2008 at 1:49 amVinay

I finally got around to writing a SIMBL plugin that shows the title of the terminal in the tab instead of just the window title. This allows you to have actually titles in the tabs.

In the screen shot (http://www.flickr.com/photos/djgraphite/2280004671/) “title” is just a bash function I have to set the title (xterm, or whatever).

I’ll have the source up for this tonight and post a link here as well.

8. on 21 Feb 2008 at 4:59 pmVinay

Here it is: http://dl.djgraphite.com/TabTitle.zip

9. on 05 Mar 2008 at 10:00 amDaniel

I just have bought a new MacBook, and I want to install the Blurminal bundle but I don’t get it work.

The Blurminal.bundle is placed in ~/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins

Can anyone help me?

10. on 15 Nov 2009 at 1:33 amJeff

Is there any chance you can update your plugins for Snow Leopard?

11. on 17 Feb 2010 at 12:13 pmBohdan

Updating those plugins to work with Snow Leo would be really great…

12. on 21 Apr 2010 at 1:47 amwangwei

Thank you so much for this post, it was very insightful! I have found a direct conversion software,

Blu-ray Ripper helps you Directly rip Blu-Ray to almost all of the popular video and audio formats with high quality and converting speed.

————————————

More info you can visit: http://besthdsoft.com/best-hd-blu-ray-ripper.html

More Related Products : * blu-ray ripper